- Recent college graduate with a Bachelors in Marketing and Minor in Finance
- Strong MS office abilities, specifically Excel
- Multiple internships which has given him a board view of organizational structures
- Results driven and highly motivated
- Benefits Administration – Responsible for bi-weekly oversight of HSA funding and reconciliation, arrears management and year end benefits processes.
- Ongoing risk management through quality audits.
- Program support for Annual Enrollment, Health Care Reform and Wellness.
- Provide analyst support for other Benefit related responsibilities as assigned
- Coordinated annual open enrollment for insurance benefits including, health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, assist with FMLA requests, and third-party COBRA